Louisiana VA Loans
Are you a veteran or current military member? Are you aware of the VA Loan in Louisiana that may help
you buy a home with no money down? This flexible loan program makes it easier for veterans to buy a
home even right out of the service. Keep reading to see how we can help you use your VA home loan benefits.
Who Are VA Loans For
VA Loan are a great options for Veterans, Active Duty Service Members and their Spouses. The VA Loan is the best mortgage options for all military members who qualify.
How to Get a Louisiana VA Loan
- A Certificate of Eligibility– We can use your DD214 to order one for you.
- Credit Score of At Least 500
- Stable 2 Year Work History
- Pass VA Residual Income Check
- Funding Fee Will Be Waived for Any Veteran with a Disability Rating
See What You Qualify For
Take the first step in owning a home. Complete our quick quiz and see what you qualify for.
Why Choose A VA Loan
- The Most Flexible Credit Requirement of Any Loan
- No Down Payment
- No PMI Will Save You Hundreds Every Month
- You can use your VA Loan Benefit More Than Once
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinances Allow you to Easily Refinance Later
VA Loan Myths
If you have spoke with a real estate agent or any one else who has encouraged you not to use your VA Loan, find someone else. Here we will bust a few common myths surrounding VA Home Loans.
- VA Loans Are Hard To Qualify For
- VA Loans Take Too Long
- You Can Only Use Your VA Loan Once
- VA Appraisals are Tougher Than Others
- The Seller Has To Pay The Veterans Closing Costs
The Bayou A Home Plan
Complete 60 Second Questionnaire
We’ll get some important info about you to determine what products you qualify for.
Book a 15 Minute Call
Quick call to discuss your information and learn more about your goals and budget.
Get Your Money Saving Plan
Get a Step-by-Step plan to owning a home you’ll love with a payment you can afford.
Home Buyer Articles
Check Out All Of Our Blogs to Understand The Mortgage and Home Buying Process
Calculate Your Payment
Our Free Mortgage Calculator allows you to calculate your payment.
Book A Call
Grab a Free 15 Minute Phone Call to discuss your options and ask any questions you’d like answered.